RUMAUNTSCH CUN SCHLAUNTSCH
11.07 – 16.07.2021 & 18.07 – 23.07.2021
In cooperation with the Chesa Planta in Samedan, we are offering the Rumauntsch Weeks for the first time in summer 2021.
– 5 nights in a double room/single room with rich breakfast buffet
– Rumauntsch course in Samedan (Mon.-Fri. 08.30 – 12.30)
– A 3-course dinner in our restaurant Heimatli
– Mountain railway ticket and public transport throughout the Upper Engadin
– Coffee, tea and Z’Vieri in the afternoon
– Free outdoor parking, W-LAN internet access
– Transfer from / to the train station in Celerina
– Use of sauna and finarium
– Extra nights on request
Imprender e viver il rumauntsch cun schlauntsch
Eivnas da lingua e cultura 2021
For almost 50 years, the culture and language weeks of the Fundaziun de Planta have taken place in Samedan and, since 2020, also in Sils i.E. / Segl. They offer intensive language lessons and insights into Romansh culture. Participants are introduced to the written and spoken use of Upper Engadin Rumauntsch (Puter) or deepen their already acquired knowledge. Teachers trained in their mother tongue give language lessons in small classes at different levels, which are supplemented by lectures, excursions, singing and other events. The afternoon is at the students’ free disposal.